Orthopedic Approaches is an android app that contains all operative surgical approaches in orthopedic surgery presented in a simple and easy way.
This app is designed for orthopedic resident doctors and specialists who need to be always updated and informed about surgical approaches.
Download Link: Here
Orthopedic Approaches contains all surgical approaches in orthopedic surgery, it’s divided according to the regions into the surgical approaches to the:
- Shoulder joint approaches.
- Upper arm approaches.
- Elbow joint approaches.
- Forearm approaches.
- Wrist joint approaches.
- Hand approaches.
- Pelvis approaches.
- Hip joint approaches.
- Femur approaches.
- Knee joint approaches.
- Tibia approaches.
- Ankle joint approaches.
- Foot approaches.
Within each section there are all approaches for this region.
Within each approaches, the approaches is divided into:
- Aapproaches indications .
- The internervous plan.
- Anatomical landmarks .
- Surgical incision
- Superficial dissection
- Deep dissection
- Approach expansion
- Risks of the approach.
- And every approach includes detailed pictures.
For Apple IOS users, they can visit this link: Orthopedic Approaches
- Easy & friendly UI.
- The application is completely offline.
- The approaches are divided according to the region
- Ability to display and enlarge images for each approach.
- Special advertisements section for medical and pharmaceutical companies to display their own ads.
- You can add an approach that is not in the app by contacting us through the app.
New Update Features:
- Mistakes correction.
- Some improvements and bugs fixes.
- App Name: Orthopedic Approaches
- Size: 44 M
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Latest Version: 1.1 – on March 26, 2021
- Download Link: Here