Cozen Test is used to Check for lateral epicondylalgia or “tennis elbow”.
Shre with Friends
What is Cozen Test?
- Cozen Test is used to Check for lateral epicondylalgia or “tennis elbow”.
How it's Performed?
- The patient should be seated, with the elbow extended, forearm maximal pronation, wrist radially abducted, and hand in a fist.
- Stabilise elbow while palpating lateral epicondyle, other hand placed on the dorsum of the hand.
- The patient is asked to move the wrist to dorsal flexion while you provide resistance to this movement
What does a positive Cozen Test mean?
Cozen Test is positive
- If pain on the lateral epicondyle is elicited.
The Chair Push-up Test
The Chair Push-up Test To assess for radial collateral ligament insufficiency of the elbow.
Hook Test is used for Distal Biceps Avulsion
Latest from Orthofixar
De Quervain Tenosynovitis
De Quervain Tenosynovitis is a stenosing tenosynovitis of the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons at…
Hammer Toe Deformity
The hammer toe deformity is one of the most common deformity of lesser toes of the foot. It’s…
Fracture healing is a series of events that is triggered from the moment of trauma that caused the…
A full understanding of pelvic anatomy is required to treat pelvic fractures, to prevent iatrogenic injuries, and to…