What is Ramirez Test?
- Ramirez Test is used for the presence of Deep Vein Thrombosis
How it's Performed?
- patient is supine, affected Knee in flexion ( foot flat on the table)
- wrap a blood pressure cuff around the thigh and inflate it to 40mm Hg
- maintain the pressure for at least 2 minutes
What does a positive Ramirez Test mean?
- POSITIVE TEST: ( Medical Emergency) Increase in pain as the cuff is inflated and inability to tolerate cuff inflation and sustained pressure for 2 minutes
Talar Tilt Test
The Talar Tilt Test is used to examine the integrity of the calcaneofibular /deltoid ligament and Anterior Talofibular…
Thompson Test is used to Identify the presence of a complete Achilles rupture.
The squeeze test is also known as the fibular compression test. It is used alongside with the ankle…
Latest from Orthofixar
De Quervain Tenosynovitis
De Quervain Tenosynovitis is a stenosing tenosynovitis of the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons at…
Hammer Toe Deformity
The hammer toe deformity is one of the most common deformity of lesser toes of the foot. It’s…
Fracture healing is a series of events that is triggered from the moment of trauma that caused the…
A full understanding of pelvic anatomy is required to treat pelvic fractures, to prevent iatrogenic injuries, and to…